CREATIVE EXPLORATIONS. MUSINGS. IDEAS. QUESTIONS.SNAPSHOTS.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

blogroll for the day

Today I visited...


  • Keri Smith again: she inspires me, everyday.
  • I saw the most magical post here
  • The "blog stats" for my blog from a link someone sent me.
  • Tori's blog, which i discovered one day on a narcissistic trip seeing who links to me. Glad i did it- i love her blog!
  • Cabinwriter's blog, Off The Grid
  • Gemma's Blog is full of altered art and lovely creations. I'm sending her an art-ful envelope this evening :)
  • Kerry's blog is full of honesty, writing, thinking. she discovered me one day and i'm hooked to her blog ever since.

visit these people!!! they're wonderful!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Keri Smith too!
I love finding new favorites through other's links.