- www.37days.typepad.com: yes, long overdue to be listed here, but i've been exploring and exploring and today i spent almost all day there. So: you must go see it, if you haven't already. Its inspiring, uplifting, and enriching.
- http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng: visit here. light a candle in prayer or gratitude. light it once or daily. as a ritual or habit. for yourself or another. for a cause or not. your candle will burn for 48 hours.
- www.tanayasjourney.blogspot.com: a blog i discovered just today. its a must visit for anyone who would love a sensitive thinker's blog. it has much honesty and much to think about.i found her link through the wishcasting blog.
- www.wishcasting.blogspot.com: go here. make a wish. email it to be posted on this blog. support the wishes of other wishers. make your wish in the form on a wird, a list, a photograph, a peice of art...
- http://www.bealivebelievebeyou.com/create/: for those who haven't discovered this yet, this is a must see. I've found many many people who have enriched my life and my blogging experience through this website, and am profoundly grateful to the many who have found me through it. Its a place for bloggers, creators, thinkers to connect. Lots of ideas, lots of links, lots of constant events.
- http://www.artjunk.typepad.com/art_junk/ : a host of exciting and inspiring art and art journalling. she's also making many, many art squares which you can look at- which, also, will inspire you to go right away and cut those tiny squares and start making art on them.visit her for lots of inspiration.
- www.artography.wordpress.com: art blog of constantly inspired artist. also recent participant in wreck this journal. creative and inspiring.
For this week, go visit these. they're inspiring and will leave you with a head full to think about and create.