CREATIVE EXPLORATIONS. MUSINGS. IDEAS. QUESTIONS.SNAPSHOTS.

Friday, January 19, 2007

MOBILE BLOGGING

WARDEN ROAD BARISTA, MUMBAI

My date-with-self day. i wrote to chamki. i wrote to abhishek. i drew. i walked. i photographed. and now its time to sip some coffee and write for me.

This is a catching up post for my own reflection more than anything else, but feel free to read and see what i've been up to.

  • naina came to mumbai. met her for a day. half a day. nice. but not as intimate nor as momentous as i'd have imagined. why did i think it wouls be momentous? i don't know. comfortable, yes. but with a gap, i think. naina, i never want to lose touch with you!
  • taniya the bitch finally got something from me in the mail. a little drawing. a little writing. a lot of love. bitch, i hope you know that.
  • chamki came to nepal. and now we are sisters. the rest is not history as they would have said. but an ever deepening philosophy. Chamki, you have something waiting for you.
  • bani asked if i could do the storyline and script for an animation. bani, thanks for thinking of me, and i hope i do you justice!
  • mail art has been paused for a while now, in favour of personal creation, and giving art to friends and family. mail artists, a little patience. you will have art your way soon!
  • Tommy Kane got fan mail from me. lol. (and replied!)

2 comments:

Chamki said...

mahima,
After Nepal today is the only day I have felt HAPPY-HAPPY.
My year of the death has begun to change me already!
You can expect things from me too!
Yippie!

PS: Don't make me your sister-sister ok, I plan to hit on a lot of Nepaleezzz
What was that word? Hazur?

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!i havnt got ur drawing n writing n "a lot f love" as yet, but m realllllllllly feelin happy ya:) :) :)
cz i saw my name in ur blog!! :) :)

keep mentionin me, k??

you "ramro keti"!!