CREATIVE EXPLORATIONS. MUSINGS. IDEAS. QUESTIONS.SNAPSHOTS.

Friday, June 23, 2006

ONE HUNDRED GREAT BOOKS IN HAIKU

Bought a terrific book at Oxford today. Its called

ONE HUNDRED GREAT BOOKS IN HAIKU-David Bader

Frm what i've read so far, i alreay have several favourite. here's one:

THE CONFESSIONS
St. Augustine

This is just to say
I screwed around. Forgive me.
I enjoyed it so.


And if you're read OEDIPUS REX (Sophocles), you'll love this one:

Chorus: Poor bastard.
Oedipus: This is awful!
Blind Seer: Told you so.

Still reading, loving, laughing :)

23.06.06

3 comments:

this is me said...

i am dying to read this book mahima. you write pretty good haikus yourself.

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»